I am very excited about the new line of anti-aging products from Roux because it is a blast from the past for me. My first memory of Roux was the Fanci-Full rinse that my mother would use to achieve the perfect blonde shade as I sat watching, wide-eyed. It almost seemed like a magic trick at the time and I can still conjure up the scent of that rinse all of these years later.Roux has been working their magic for more than 80 years and have recently introduced 10 game-changing products to the line. These 10 products address virtually every imaginable hair concern and basically have the ability to transform your hair from drab to perky.
* Roux Anti-Aging Keratin Repair Shampoo & Conditioner – gently cleanses, conditions, strengthens & protects the hair.
* Roux Anti-Aging Color Protect Shampoo & Conditioner – protects against fading & replenishes lost moisture.
* Roux Anti-Aging Hair Serum – revitalizes hair & defies aging with fortifying keratin.
* Roux Anti-Aging Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner – returns hair to a balanced state, leaving it more youthful.
* Roux 619 Anti-Aging Extra Moisture Leave-In Treatment – increases moisture by 76% & renews shine.
* Roux 233 Anti-Aging Extra Repair Leave-In Treatment – rehydrates hair & prevents split ends.
* Roux 07 Anti-Aging Extra Volume Leave-In Treatment – infuses collagen into the hair & increases volume.
* Roux Anti-Aging Hair & Scalp Rehab Leave-In Treatment – revitalizes & rehabilitates thinning or age/weakened hair.
Women face many challenges that can effect the appearance of their hair, such as hormonal fluctuations, chemotherapy, thyroid conditions, menopause, and climate fluctuations, just to name a few. I believe that this line by Roux offers a solution to almost any of these challenges, and does so affordably. During the month of June, all of these products are buy one, get one free at your local Sally Beauty Supply store.
Roux Beauty has generously offered to give away to 5 lucky readers a set of shampoo, conditioner & serum with their choice of Keratin Repair or Color Protect. For a chance to win:
1. Enter your name in comments & indicate your product choice between the Keratin Repair or the Color Protect set.
2. Be sure to read the Disclosure Policy at the bottom of the page.
3. Contest ends July 2, 2014 at midnight Eastern Standard Time.
Products were sent to Fab Over Forty for purposes of review. Opinions expressed are my own and yours may vary.