Many of you may wonder if organic skin care products are a passing phase or here to stay. I truly believe that they are here to stay. And new to the US market from France is the La Falaise line.
Available in a variety of products – bar soap, bath salts, lotion, body wash, and liquid soap and in formulas of:
- Honey & Macadamia Nut (shown above) – Nourishing and Protecting for Dry Skin
- Green Tea & Muscat Rose -Exfoliating and Energizing for Normal Skin
- Argan – Exfoliating and Rejuvenating for Dry Skin
- Algae & Carthame – Exfoliating and Mineralizing for Oily Skin
- Pink Clay & Cameline – Soothing & Cleansing for All Skin Types
- Calendula & Sweet Almond – Healing & Calming for All Skin Types
- Green Clay & Hazelnut – Purifying and Cleansing for Oily Skin
I’ve been using the sample of Honey & Macadamia Nut in the body lotion. It’s a lightweight creamy lotion that has a wonderful light scent. On days when my skin isn’t super-dry, this works fabulously. Knowing that I have super-sensitive skin especially in the winter, its good to know that I’m not putting unnecessary chemicals on my skin. The honey in it attracts moisture and the macadamia oil is great for my sensitive skin along with being a natural anti-oxidant.
If you’re looking for a natural body care product, this is a fabulous choice to try. Learn more about the company and their products and fabulous gift sets by going to http://www.savonlafalaise.com/
Thank you for posting. I actually have not heard of this brand but I am always interested in new organic products. I am trying to phase in organic products as my old products run out but it isn’t always to easiest thing to find suitable replacements.