GoodSkin Labs, the skin care line sold at Kohls has a new addition to their line called Exten-10, Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer with SPF 15. I am a fan of the quality of GoodSkin Labs products, so it’s great to see an advanced skin care line available at a reasonable price. This sells for $39.50 retail, and is often on sale at Kohls.
I recently participated in a webinar hosted by GoodSkin Labs with a panel of their experts. It was interesting to watch and learn about the product. Viewers like me could send in questions as the webinar was going on so they could answer them while still “live”.
Here are some of the highlighted points from the recent webinar on Exten-10:
- Our skin rejuvenates at a slower pace as we age, resulting in loss of natural radiance, firmness, and moisture resulting in a less youthful appearance.
- Exten-10 Instant Youth Boosting Moisturizer SPF 15 has been proven to help skin look 10.4 years younger while fighting future damage.
- It contains advanced formulas of Hyaluronic Acid, Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid and Anti-Hyaluronidase Technology to help rebuild and sustain natural HA levels in the skin.
- Contains brightening optics to give skin an instant radiance
- Long term repair by promoting natural skin regeneration.
- Long term prevention with Arganyl – a trademarked anti-oxidant along with grape seed and rosemary extracts to protect the skin against environmental aggressors.
- Broad spectrum UV sun protection against UVA and UVB exposure.
Product claims are not by Fab Over Forty, but by GoodSkin Labs.
Image from GoodSkin Labs