Red is for Valentines Day
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Red is the prominent color of love, the heart and of course, Valentine’s Day. Let’s celebrate with a few lovely red pieces and what would the day be without a heart.
1. Dior nail polish – This pretty, blue-red toned nail polish named Red Royalty would make anyone feel like queen of the day wearing this beautiful red shade.
2. Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarer – Why not add a pop of color to any outfit with these fun Ray-Ban sunglasses. The timeless shape looks fresh in this red shade.
3. Diane von Furstenberg – Show off your red in this DVF Kimmie dress. Wear this shift dress to work and then out to dinner in the evening. The classic look is updated with the detailing at the waist and arms and made in a comfortable knit suiting.
4. Rouge in Love lipstick by Lancome – even the name of the shade, Rouge Valentine, is perfect for the day. This new collection of lipstick by Lancome called Rouge in Love is like a true love that never fades. These long wear lipsticks aren’t drying to the lips and a perfect way to wear a red lipstick that lasts throughout the night.
5. Red wedge shoes from Target – how cute are these wedge shoes! Add a pop of color to your casual outfit – and they’re on sale at Target this week.
6. Kate Spade red tote – The patent leather makes it durable and the shape is classic. By adding this pop of red the tote can make carrying your belongings more fun than cumbersome.
7. Michael Kors – nothing says love like a heart. The jewelry collection from Michael Kors has my heart in so many ways. It’s a gorgeous line of modern classic jewelry that I would be happy to own any piece (hint, hint honey if you’re reading)!