Makeup artist Patti Dubroff created the look on Naomi Watts for the 2014 Golden Globes. She defined her eyes and gave her a blushing nude lip look for a “Bond girl” look using makeup from Lancome.
A mix of peach and pink were blended to the apples of the cheek and the top of the cheekbone. Lancôme Artliner 24H was used first as a base and then blended to create a shining golden eye. Dubroff used a mix of lipstick and gloss to give her lip a glowing effect.
- Lancôme Dual Finish All Day Wear Versatile Powder Makeup
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation
- Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette Blush & Glow Trio in Ménage Á Trois Kissed
- Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee
- Lancôme Artliner 24H in Gold
- Lancôme Définicils Mascara
- Lancôme Rouge in Love in Lasting Kiss
- Lancôme Gloss in Love in Peach Show
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick #508