This new 5 Fab Finds is a across t
1. Rachel Zoe for QVC, Button Front Trench in leopard print. Have you seen the Rachel Zoe products on QVC? I love the line! Classic, fashionable and always fun. This leopard print trench puts a little va-va-voom into spring!
2. Eric Javits Hats – I have a serious love for Eric Javits hats and bags. Most of the hats scrunch up to pack into your suitcase very easily. This hat and other styles are such classics and most styles are made to block most UVA/UVB harmful rays. Why not look sophisticated and classic while protecting your skin!
3. Snow and Graham – I’ve been a fan of Snow and Graham designs for years, and have had one of their calendars on my office desk for 3 years running. The prints are fun and refreshing and come in a variety of products like gift wrap, cards and more.
4. Alora Home Fragrances – Not only should the fragrance you wear say who you are, but the fragrance in your home should say the same. The thing with these reed diffusers is that the scent will stay day and night – unlike a scented candle that will only scent a room when it’s lit. The Arancia scent is one of my all-time favorites.
5. Diane von Furstenberg Campbell Scarf – If you know me, you know I’m a scarf devotee. They can easily spruce up your wardrobe, and these colors say welcome spring! The large size gives you a variety of ways in which to wear.