I seemed to have gotten a great response from the Fab Finds list I did last week, so I’ve decided to continue with them. I won’t necessarily have a new list every week, but several times a month I’m sure.
1. Michael Kors Oversized Runway Watch – I love the look of a man’s watch on a woman’s wrist. This Michael Kors watch is one that can be worn dressy or casual and is sure to be a classic.
2. Designers Guild Pillows – This fabric house, along with Osborne & Little, have fabrics that always make you smile. Such bright, cheerful colors that add a punch of life to any dull, drab room. Designers Guild has these great ready-made pillows to purchase in many shades and patterns.
3. Diane von Furstenberg Flip Flops – How cute are these rubber flip flops! They come in cheery colors and the DVF logo makes them a step up dressier than a typical flip-flop. They make me yearn for warm weather.
4. Glass Jar – A simple glass jar by Crate & Barrel (I’ve also seen them at Target) that comes in a variety of sizes. I own 3 that I keep on my tub deck – an extra large one filled with Epsom salt, a large one with natural sponges stored inside and a smaller one still that stores guest mini bars of soap. They also work in a kitchen for pastas, cookies or a variety of things.
5. Papyrus Notecards– Call me old fashioned, but in this world of emails, Twitter, Facebook and everything else, I still believe in a hand written note from time to time. Papyrus makes some beautiful ones and when they are in these pretty boxes they look nice on a desk and when the paper is gone, it’s a pretty box for storage.