1. Kenneth Jay Lane Branch Out Bracelet for Avon – Typically I don’t think of Avon as selling jewelry, but this is no ordinary bracelet. Designed by Kenneth Jay Lane it’s a hinged bracelet that caught my eye as soon as I saw it. I love the details and it would look so stylish with a summer sleeveless top or dress. $59.99
2. Hunter Tall Original Rubber Tote – You may be familiar with the popular Hunter Wellies, but did you know they make totes too? The same fun colors and also made out of rubber, this tote is durable and stylish with a stitched “H” on the center. $195 available at Lester’s.
3. Tide Stain Release – I know, it seems an odd choice but I received these with a P&G package several months ago and now I wondered what I ever did without them when doing laundry. The dye and perfume-free ones are the best as they whiten and brighten my dull whites like never before. Just pop them in the laundry and your tidy whities or cotton T’s brighten like new.
4. “Bossypants” by Tina Fey – I haven’t even finished reading this yet and it’s one of my favorite books I’ve read in a long time. She has a sense of humor that I love and some of the life experiences she shares as a teen made many of my own teen experiences come rushing back. I was laughing out loud without even realizing it!
5. Dior Exhibition in Moscow – Since I won’t be getting to Russia any time soon and I would love to see the Dior Exhibition, I’ll check it out online instead. Held at the Pushkin Museum through July 24th, the online images of the Dior creations couldn’t look more stunning than in their perfect installation at the museum. Brilliant in every way! Go ahead and take your own tour.