Whenever I think of Kate Spade I think of classy with a bit of fun and humor. Just the way classy should be, otherwise it would just tend to be a bit boring, right? And in 2012 I want fun in my life! I’ve chosen 5 Fab Finds from the Kate Spade collection of lifestyle products that I wouldn’t mind owning any one of them!
1. iPhone Cover – I love the colorful stripes with the added touch of pink. It makes the iPhone girly instead of a boring techie look. And we can certainly be techie and fun!
2. Latrice Shoe – How many more black heels can a person own? I am seriously in love with these chartreuse and purple shoes. Obsessing is more like it. Keep wearing black with a simple black dress and “wow” it up with these shoes. Classy and fun. No one will ever call your outfit boring black again.
3. Statement Necklace – If you know me, you know I love a statement piece of jewelry. Not only is this color fabulous (chartreuse again), but the bauble is pure fun!
4. Twirl Fragrance – Not only is the bottle a beautiful mixture of fun and classy, the fragrance is pure womanly. A bit fruity – watermelon, blackberry and red currant with a dry down of musk and French macaron. Even the packaging says “She had a cocktail in hand and confetti in her hair”. I can’t think of a better way to spend 2012!
5. Snail Mail Notecards – Who does snail mail any longer? But, when you do write a personal thank you it means so much more. This cute little snail notecard will put a smile on the recipient’s face – not only because you took the time to personally write them, but the snail is so darn cute!
Fragrance received for consideration of review.