Today we find the summer-time version of 5 Fab Finds. Most can be used year ’round but these are some things I’m loving right now.
1. BMR Beauty Arm Lift – Enhance your workout routine with these Bio-Medical Research Arm Lifts, $200. Your arms get more fit and toned in as few as 4 weeks. A pulse of electrotherapy tells your nerves to stimulate your muscles, a process that previously was only available at medi-spas, hospitals or clinics. Wear those sleeveless summer dresses with confidence! An ab and bottom lift are available as well.
2. Tretorn Canvas T56 Shoes – I love the classic look of these casual shoes. Look comfy and sporty without looking sloppy. Always a classic. Available at J Crew in a variety of shades, $68
3. Land’s End Border Beach Towel – Don’t take a boring white towel to the beach. Land’s End has some wonderful patterns and prints in large, over-sized towels. Right now I have a thing for charcoal gray and this framed style towel will never go out of style. Bonus – they’re on sale now for only $14.75 and you can have them monogrammed as well.
4. Cupcake – If you live or work in the Minneapolis area you might have had a taste of yummy goodness from Cupcake. These cupcakes are DELICIOUS and they even have tasty gluten-free varieties, too. The names are clever and fun to read. They can ship out to you if you aren’t in the area, but here’s the fun part – they have the cutest little orange cupcake food truck that’s downtown Minneapolis most days. Get there early, as they sell out! You can follow them on Twitter to find out where their truck will be @cupcakempls
5. MICHAEL Michael Kors Semi-Rimless Aviator Sunglasses – I’ve become quite obsessed with aviator style sunglasses lately and these Michael Kors ones are chic for summer or any time of the year. Right now they are specially priced for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale at only $56.90