Zoya’s Spring nail collection called Twist is definitely a refreshing twist on Spring – oh, so what we need right now! Some of these colors may be too youthful for me on my hands, but my toes are a different thing. They sure are a fun, uninhibited way to express your love of colorful nails.
In the photo above from left to right, they are colors:
- Harley – a cool shimmery grey
- Jo – an intense medium blue with a bit of shimmer
- Malia – a fun, daring shade of deep lavender with more blue undertones and no shimmer
- Barbie – the name says it all – it is definitely Barbie pink with no shimmer
- Cassie – an intense peach with shimmer
- Moxie – a perfect raspberry shade with no shimmer
I was am in desperate need of a manicure, so I thought I’d have a little fun and put one color on each finger. Sorry – no six fingered girl here, so I had to put one shade (Harley) on the other hand!
The color Moxie does not look as red as it might in the photo. You can click on the photos to get larger views. Moxie is my FAVORITE color of the collection, and I can’t wait to get that desperately needed manicure done in the shade. It will make me feel like it’s spring outside instead of -20 degrees and 5″ of new snow.