I have made a drugstore discovery that is a lifesaver for my lips. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue. These are lip balms, which are technically semi-solid sticks that are medicated and designed to soothe chapped lips. What makes these so special is that they come in six totally natural tints!
Exposure to cold temperatures or windy conditions can cause lips to feel unpleasantly dry and even sting. This item offers 12 hour hydration in the form of a velvety texture. It is flat, like a balm, as opposed to the “bullet” shape of a traditional lipstick.
There are six beautiful shades from which to choose, which are recreated by the color of the lettering on the coordinated tube:
1. “Too Cool” – a clear balm
2. ” Pink Me Up” – a pale, sheer pink
3. “Just Peachy” – a pale, sheer peach, (my own personal favorite)
4. “Soothing Sorbet” – a sheer raspberry
5. “Coral Crave” – very similar to the pale, sheer peach of Just Peachy with more color
6. “Berry Soft” – very similar to the sheer raspberry of Soothing Sorbet but with more color
They contain eucalyptus which gives them an icy feeling upon application. Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated lip balms can be worn alone or under your favorite lipstick. All six of the colors give your lips a healthy appearance.
They are only $ 3.49 and available at Walmart or your favorite drugstore of choice.
This post contains affiliate links