Saturday the ground was brown, Sunday it snowed all day and we received about 8″ of the white powder making it a winter wonderland outside. This was my view as I worked on my computer all day. Lovely. Mr. Fab didn’t agree as he was the one shoveling us out and I’m sure I’ll be wishing I was sitting at home as I brave the dreaded traffic Monday morning. I think this is more snow than we had all of last year!
If the snow puts you in the mood for the holidays, then be sure to enter my giveaway of the Sol Republic Headphones! What a wonderful holiday gift for you or a loved one. Be sure to check out “The 2nd Talk” and enter to win a $50 gift card and more! And congratulations to Jan T., winner of the Lancer Skincare Set that was one of “Oprah’s Favorite Things 2012″!
This week our Fashion Flash is hosted by the lovely Jackie from Aging Backwards. Jackie has all kinds of advice for women over 40, so be sure to check out her site. This week we’ll find topics such as:
- Recipe for a pomegranate champagne punch
- Exercising on the fly
- Best holiday beauty collections
- Gifts for everyone on your list
- What to wear to a holiday party
- Join in on the fun of hearing menopause stories
- One size fits all jewelry
- A retin A and skin cancer connection