October is known for many things – beautiful fall colors, baseball playoffs, Halloween and of course it’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. Pink is in the air this month and it’s an opportunity to purchase some of your favorite products that benefit several organizations for breast cancer funding in a variety of ways. Here are some of my favorite products that you can purchase this month which a certain percentage of sales goes to these organizations.
1. Smashbox O-Gloss. 100% of the purchase price ($22) will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. Lisa Hoffman Beauty – Tunisian Neroli Variations 4-Vial Set. 100% of profits will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Coalition.
3. Estee Lauder Perfectionist [CP+] – With the purchase of the 1.7 oz size with the pink keychain ($80) Estee Lauder will donate 20% to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. Diptyque Mini Pink Roses Candle – 20% of the sales of the mini candle’s $32 price will go to support The Pink Agenda
5. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Cashmere Throw – This beautiful throw sells for $495 and 10% of the proceeds goes towards the Pink Pony Fund.
6. Estee Lauder Elizabeth Hurley Pink Ribbon Collection or the Evelyn Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection. Get a pink bag and a lipstick in either Wildly Pink or Lavish Pink, depending on which one you choose. $24 each collection and 20% of the purchase price will go towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.