Ashley Judd, what a beauty! Yes, I know she isn’t over 40 – at least I don’t think so, but she is the spokeswoman for American Beauty Cosmetics. Definitely a line that can be worn by women over 40.
American Beauty is available at Kohl’s department stores and online, and it’s a beauty line that for some reason I haven’t paid a whole lot of attention.
Ashley is sporting the Bronzed Lilac Look and it made me pay attention! The colors are gorgeous – bronze shades with a touch of lilac and bronzed pinks and the bronzer shades are subtle, yet sunny.
The whole line is reasonably priced – not quite as inexpensive as say L’Oreal, but not quite department store prices, somewhere in between. But this Bronzed Lilac Look is available in a packaged collection for only $25! Available as a limited edition. You get:
- Eyeshadow duo in Antique Lilac – a soft medium lilac shade and a slightly shimmery bronze
- Face Bronzer in Sun Chic – this could definitely work for fair skinned women, and it has a slight goldeny shimmer as well.
- Lipstick in Golden Violet in the Moisture Rich formula. This is a deep violet with a golden shimmer – very dimensional and super moisturizing.
- Sample sized Beauty Boost Overnight Radiance Cream.
You can purchase the Bronzed Lilac Look pieces separately and it also has additional colors and pieces in addition to the kit.
- Ultra-Easy eyeliner in Auburn
- Bronzing Powder in High Summer
- Pretty Glossy Luscious Lipshine in Pink Parfait
- Moisture Rich Lipcolor in Pinky Bronze
- Fabulous Feel Liquid Lipcolor in Amaretto
If you haven’t checked out American Beauty, it’s definitely worth giving it at least a look. It’s a line owned by Estée Lauder, so you know it is quality products.