Ever want to indulge in a little personal luxury? Not only do pretty private things look gorgeous, they make you feel pretty as well. While looks are a plus, comfort is also key. Here is a list of Fab Over 40′s favorite pretty private things.
1. Naked Princess – A fairly new company that is taking refined luxury underthings and making a huge impact in what we think about lingerie. Imaging wearing the cashmere blend boy shorty panty a dream fabric for luxury panties and well, quite frankly anything from the lingerie line will make you feel and look amazingly sexy .Use code FABOVERFORTY at www.nakedprincess.com to receive 20% off + free shipping on any one-time purchase of lingerie or beauty items Thru Sept. 30, 2012. After September 30th, the code is good for 10% off + free shipping any time.
2. Sophia Graydon – This new luxury line of nightwear and lounge wear was created by Monica Nassif, the founder of Caldrea and Mrs. Meyers products. Unable to find good looking well made sleep and lounge wear she decided to create Sophia Graydon. The fabrics are fine European laces, cotton and cashmere, but made in the USA with no detail in refinement missed. The Odessa shirt and pant are simply gorgeous.
3. Bed Head PJ‘s – A classic men’s night shirt is always a comfort to wear and they have many styles and prints in night shirts or full pj’s. The cotton is super soft and comfy and you’ll look and feel fabulous throughout the night.
4. Simone Pérèle – Looking for a bra that offers support while it feels comfortable and looks nice? French company Simone Pérèle bras fit beautifully to a woman’s natural curves and the lace in the Caressence line (shown above) is infused with aloe vera to prevent skin irritations from the lace. Brilliant!
5. Fayreform – Tired of your typical cotton panties? Fayreform panties are not only feel not-there comfortable, they’re silky soft with stretch lace and smooth out the tush so your pants or skirt have a smooth look to them. You’ll forever say bye-bye to your Jockeys.