There are a lot of new things appearing at CVS/pharmacy in January and February that are worth checking out. Above are some of the new things appearing where you can take advantage of the CVS Beauty Club rewards. Some of the things that you’ll find:
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm – they are a chubby stick that is a combo between pencil, gloss and balm. They remind me of the much more expensive NARS Gloss Lip Pencils
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks – lightweight, non-drying matte lipstick
- Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks – A gel formula that goes on sheer
- Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara – I can’t get enough of this mascara that gives a ton of volume and length, too
- Revlon Photoready BB Cream – with SPF 30
- L’Oreal Colour Riche eye shadow quads – create endless looks with the coordinated shades
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara – long, long lashes with no clumping
- Revlon Nail Art – one end a regular nail polish brush the other end a different color and thin brush for accents
- Nutra Nail Gel Perfect – 5 Minute Gel French Manicure
- Olay Total Effects 7 in One – Moisturizer + Serum duo with sunscreen -a great time saving duo
- Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream
- DermaSilk 1 Minute Collagen Lift – a gel-like serum that boosts collagen
- Ellen Sirot’s Hand Perfection – Love how this feels on the hands, not greasy but very moisturizing – I slather this on at night time
- Nuance by Salma Hayek – Super Brightening Hand Cream – lightly scented and contains shea butter, honey and evening primrose to keep hands super-moisturized during the day.
- Clearasil On the Go Wipes – perfect for travel and acne prone skin
- Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid – A cleanser and power brush to get skin super clean
- Neutrogena Naturals Acne Foaming Cleanser
- Organix Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen shampoo & conditioner – Smells lovely and adds volume and strengthens hair
- Splat Hair Chalk – you might want to leave for your daughter to try!
Remember with being a CVS/pharmacy Beauty Club member you get $5 back in ExtraBucks™ for every $50 spent on qualifying beauty purchases!
Product received in consideration of review. All opinions are my own