I love a good quality coat – they last for years and always look stylish. I personally purchased a Blue Duck shearling coat several years ago and still love it. I’ve never thought of not using it every winter. Besides, here in MN it can get very cold and the coat I own keeps me very warm and it’s not bulky looking either. I always say, invest in a good winter coat and you’ll never be disappointed. So when Blue Duck approached me to see if I wanted to collaborate with them and a small group of select bloggers to do a giveaway on a Blue Duck coats, I jumped at the opportunity! I know who ever wins this will love their coat as much as I love mine. The coat that Blue Duck is giving away has a retail value of $895!
- Microfiber jacket with rabbit lining, blue frost fox collar, drawstring waist, detachable hood placket front with zipper and buttons.
- Length 33″
- Detachable hood
- Dyed non shed rabbit detachable lining
- Bluefrost fox inner collar
- Water repellant
- Wash shell separately in cold water or Prof. fur clean
- Retail Price: $895.00
Here are the rules of the giveaway:
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age
- Participants must be US residents
- Winner will be able to select between the silver or black colored coat
- Contest runs from November 8 – November 22, 2012
- You must link here on their Facebook page to enter for a chance to win
- Leaving a comment on Fab Over 40 does not enter you into the contest
- Good luck!
Giveaway sponsored by Blue Duck and is not the responsibility of Fab Over Forty